Enrich your relationship with your spouse at a Marriage Encounter Streetsboro OH weekend experience!
The casual, “unplugged” atmosphere of this weekend experience will enhance your time together as you learn and practice unique, loving, and effective communication techniques to help you discover a new, more joyful way to live. These precious 44 hours are a true “get away” from the stress of jobs, chores, the internet, and family!
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Two nights (Friday & Saturday) lodging for you and your spouse at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Streetsboro OH.
- Three (3) meals on Saturday (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and two (2) meals on Sunday (breakfast and lunch) each for you and your spouse. Meals will be catered for our group with delicious entrees and side dishes from Bob Evans Restaurant and the local Honeybaked Ham Store!
- All program materials used during your experience as well as access to resource materials following your experience.
We want your experience to be as stress-free as possible for the two of you, so we have already negotiated a contract for your lodging with Fairfield Inn & Suites during your Marriage Encounter Streetsboro OH experience. You only need to pack your bags and show up!
- $285/couple for lodging and meals – making this all-inclusive one-of-a-kind experience only $142.50/person! This payment is required at the time of your online application using your credit/debit card, or with registration and payment offline by check.
- Financial assistance is available for those in need – please contact us prior to applying.
DEADLINE & REFUNDS
The deadline to apply for this experience is November 11, 2022. Applications received after this date will be accommodated on a space available basis with the venue.
The $285/couple cost for lodging and food is refundable if you cancel on or before November 11, 2022. Refund requests made for the Marriage Encounter Streetsboro OH experience after November 11, 2022 cannot be accommodated due to contractual guarantees with the venue.
Lutheran Marriage Encounter is a 501(c)3 organization that depends entirely on couple contributions to continue this ministry and offers assistance through our Dream Fund to couples whose finances cannot stretch to cover the per couple lodging/meals cost. On Sunday afternoon of your Marriage Encounter Streetsboro OH experience you will be offered the opportunity to contribute to the Lutheran Marriage Encounter “Dream Fund” to help us offer this experience to more couples. Your contribution is completely voluntary and we thank you for any donation you can make.