Enrich your relationship with your spouse at a Marriage Encounter virtual experience!
The casual, “unplugged” atmosphere of this online experience will help you and your spouse learn and practice unique, loving, and effective communication techniques that will open up a new, more joyful way to communicate for the rest of your lives.
You can participate from the comfort of your own living room using Zoom.com video conferencing with your computer, laptop, or tablet!
You will need to provide a distraction-free environment. It’s a good idea to give your children a weekend away with relatives or friends. Or you can even go to a hotel together for this weekend experience! (Just be sure to check that you will have a good wifi connection, an option for getting food quickly for your meals, and that you can stay until the experience ends at 3 pm on Sunday.)
YOUR SCHEDULE OF SESSIONS
Sessions begin at 8 pm EASTERN Time on Friday, March 12, 2021, and will end by 3 pm on Sunday, March 14. Breaks for meals and the end of each day are built into the schedule.
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
All program materials used during your experience as well as access to valuable resource materials following your experience.
- $100/couple to cover programming expenses, supplies, and mailing costs – making this one-of-a-kind experience only $50/person!
- Due to the challenges of the past year and the strain the quarantine has placed on marriages, our Marriage Encounter Michigan team hosting this experience is offering a complimentary weekend for all clergy, healthcare workers, and first responders. If you are eligible for this gift, please contact us for further instructions.
- Early Bird Registration available for only $50/couple through February 12, 2021! Use Discount Code MI2020 on your application to receive your discount!
- This payment is required at time of online application using your credit/debit card, or with registration and payment offline by check.
- Financial assistance is available for those in need – please contact us prior to applying.
The $100/couple cost for supplies and mailing costs is refundable if you cancel on or before February 26, 2021. Refund requests made after February 26 cannot be accommodated.
Lutheran Marriage Encounter is a 501(c)3 organization that depends entirely on couple contributions to continue this ministry. We offer assistance through our “Dream Fund” to couples whose finances cannot stretch to cover the per couple lodging/meals cost. On Sunday afternoon of your Marriage Encounter experience you will be given the opportunity to contribute to Lutheran Marriage Encounter’s “Dream Fund” to help us provide this experience to more couples. Your contribution is completely voluntary and we thank you for any donation you can make.
Hosted by the Michigan Marriage Encounter Team