This experience has reached capacity. If you would like to be placed on a “wait list” for this experience, please complete the application form and pay the lodging and meals fees. “Wait List” couples who cannot be accommodated on this experience will receive a full refund of their paid registration.
Enrich your relationship with your spouse at a Marriage Encounter Lincoln Nebraska experience!
The casual, “unplugged” atmosphere of this weekend experience will enhance your time together so that you and your spouse can use these precious 44 hours to get away from jobs, chores, and kids to learn and practice unique, loving, and effective communication techniques that will help you discover a new, more joyful way to live.
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Two nights (Friday & Saturday) lodging for you and your spouse at the Holiday Inn Express at Lincoln Airport.
- Three (3) meals on Saturday (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and two (2) meals on Sunday (breakfast and lunch) each for you and your spouse.
- All program materials used during your experience as well as access to resource materials following your experience.
We want your Marriage Encounter Lincoln Nebraska experience to be as stress-free as possible for the two of you, so we have already negotiated a contract for your lodging and meals. You only need to pack your bags and show up!
- $325/couple (making this all-inclusive weekend retreat only $162.50/person!) for lodging and food. This payment is required at time of application using your credit/debit card, or can be paid offline by check.
- Financial assistance may be available for those in need. Please contact us prior to applying.
Deadline to apply is August 12, 2022, as our hotel venue requires release of all unused hotel rooms after that date. Applications received after the deadline will be dependent upon the availability of rooms at the hotel.
The $325/couple cost is refundable if you cancel on or before August 12, 2022. Registration payments received and/or refund requests made after August 12 cannot be accommodated due to contractual guarantees required by the venue.
Lutheran Marriage Encounter is a 501(c)3 organization that depends entirely on couple contributions to continue this ministry. We offer assistance through our “Dream Fund” to couples whose finances cannot stretch to cover the per couple lodging/meals cost. On Sunday afternoon of your Marriage Encounter Lincoln NE experience you will be given the opportunity to contribute to Lutheran Marriage Encounter’s “Dream Fund” to help us provide this experience to more couples. Your contribution is completely voluntary and we thank you for any donation you can make.