Enrich your relationship with your spouse at a Marriage Encounter Lancaster PA weekend experience!
The casual, “unplugged” atmosphere of this weekend experience will enhance your time together so that you and your spouse can use these precious 44 hours to get away from jobs, chores, and family to learn and practice unique, loving, and effective communication techniques that will help you discover a new, more joyful way to communicate for the rest of your lives.
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Two nights (Friday & Saturday) lodging for you and your spouse at the Heritage Hotel in Lancaster, PA. The Heritage Hotel is a newly renovated venue and home of the unique treehouse-inspired restaurant “Loxley’s.”
- Three (3) meals on Saturday (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and two (2) meals on Sunday (breakfast and lunch) each for you and your spouse.
- All program materials used during your experience as well as access to resource materials following your experience.
We want your Marriage Encounter Lancaster PA experience to be as stress-free as possible for the two of you, so we have already negotiated a contract for your lodging and meals. You only need to pack your bags and show up!
- $330/couple for lodging and meals – making this all-inclusive one-of-a-kind experience only $165.00/person! This payment is required at time of online application using your credit/debit card, or with registration and payment offline by check.
- Financial assistance is available for those in need – please contact us prior to applying.
The $330/couple cost for lodging and food is refundable if you cancel on or before March 23, 2021. Refund requests made after March 23 cannot be accommodated due to contractual guarantees with the venue.
Lutheran Marriage Encounter is a 501(c)3 organization that depends entirely on couple contributions to continue this ministry. We offer assistance through our “Dream Fund” to couples whose finances cannot stretch to cover the per couple lodging/meals cost. On Sunday afternoon of your Marriage Encounter Lancaster PA experience you will be given the opportunity to contribute to Lutheran Marriage Encounter’s “Dream Fund” to help us provide this experience to more couples. Your contribution is completely voluntary and we thank you for any donation you can make.