Enrich your relationship with your spouse at a Marriage Encounter Hartville Ohio experience!
The casual, “unplugged” atmosphere of this weekend experience will enhance your time together. You’ll learn and practice unique, loving, and effective communication techniques. These new techniques will help you discover a new, more joyful way to live. During these precious 44 hours are a true “get away” from the stress of jobs, chores, the internet, and kids!
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Two nights (Friday & Saturday) lodging for you and your spouse at the Comfort Suites in Hartville, Ohio.
- Three (3) meals on Saturday (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and two (2) meals on Sunday (breakfast and lunch) each for you and your spouse.
- All program materials used during your experience as well as access to resource materials following your experience.
We want your experience to be as stress-free as possible for the two of you, so we have already negotiated a contract for your lodging and meals with Comfort Suites during your Marriage Encounter Hartville Ohio experience. You only need to pack your bags and show up!
- $100/couple non-refundable application fee paid at time of application using a credit/debit card.
- $300/couple (making this all-inclusive experience only $150/person!) for lodging and food. This payment is required at time of application using your credit/debit card, or can be paid offline by check. Financial assistance may be available for those in need – please contact us prior to applying.
The $300/couple cost is refundable if you cancel on or before April 9, 2020. Registration payments received and/or refund requests made for the Marriage Encounter Hartville Ohio experience after April 9, 2020 cannot be accommodated. The $100/couple application fee is not refundable, but can be applied to another experience if you need to reschedule.
Lutheran Marriage Encounter is a 501(c)3 organization that depends entirely on couple contributions to continue this ministry. On Sunday afternoon of your Marriage Encounter Hartville Ohio experience you will be offered the opportunity to contribute to Lutheran Marriage Encounter to help us offer this experience to more couples in the future. Your contribution is completely voluntary and we thank you for any donation you can make.