Enrich your relationship with your spouse at a Marriage Encounter Hartville Ohio experience!
The casual, “unplugged” atmosphere of this weekend experience will enhance your time together. You’ll learn and practice unique, loving, and effective communication techniques to help you discover a new, more joyful way to live. These precious 44 hours are a true “get away” from the stress of jobs, chores, the internet, and family!
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Two nights (Friday & Saturday) lodging for you and your spouse at the Comfort Suites in Hartville, Ohio.
- Three (3) meals on Saturday (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and two (2) meals on Sunday (breakfast and lunch) each for you and your spouse.
- All program materials used during your experience as well as access to resource materials following your experience.
We want your experience to be as stress-free as possible for the two of you, so we have already negotiated a contract for your lodging and meals with Comfort Suites during your Marriage Encounter Hartville Ohio experience. You only need to pack your bags and show up!
- $300/couple for lodging and meals – making this all-inclusive one-of-a-kind experience only $150/person! This payment is required at the time of your online application using your credit/debit card, or with registration and payment offline by check.
- Financial assistance is available for those in need – please contact us prior to applying.
The $300/couple cost for lodging and food is refundable if you cancel on or before October 15, 2020. Refund requests made for the Marriage Encounter Hartville Ohio experience after October 15, 2020 cannot be accommodated due to contractual guarantees with the venue.
Lutheran Marriage Encounter is a 501(c)3 organization that depends entirely on couple contributions to continue this ministry and offers assistance through our Dream Fund to couples whose finances cannot stretch to cover the per couple lodging/meals cost. On Sunday afternoon of your Marriage Encounter Hartville Ohio experience you will be offered the opportunity to contribute to the Lutheran Marriage Encounter “Dream Fund” to help us offer this experience to more couples. Your contribution is completely voluntary and we thank you for any donation you can make.