Enrich your relationship with your spouse at a Marriage Encounter Hanover MA experience!
The casual atmosphere of this experience will enhance your time together so that you and your spouse can use this special time to learn and practice unique, loving, and effective communication techniques that will help you discover a new, more joyful way to live.
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Three (3) Sessions for you and your spouse at Lutheran Church of the Cross at times shown below. NOTE: Lodging is not included. This is a non-residential event focused primarily on couples who live locally. However, it is open to couples who want to stay at a nearby hotel at their own expense.
- A delicious Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Saturday for you and your spouse with additional snacks available during each Session.
- All program materials used during your experience as well as access to additional resource materials following your experience.
- Thursday, March 31, 2022, from 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm EASTERN
- Friday, April 1, 2022, from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm EASTERN
- Saturday, April 2, 2022, from 7:00 am – 7:30 pm EASTERN
- $130/couple paid at time of application using your credit/debit card (making this seminar only $65.00/person!). This payment is required at time of application using your credit/debit card, or can be paid offline by check.
- Financial assistance may be available for those in need – please contact us prior to applying.
Deadline for application is March 27, 2022.
Lutheran Marriage Encounter is a 501(c)3 organization that depends entirely on couple contributions to continue this ministry. We offer assistance through our “Dream Fund” to couples whose finances cannot stretch to cover the per couple lodging/meals cost. On Sunday afternoon of your Marriage Encounter experience you will be given the opportunity to contribute to Lutheran Marriage Encounter’s “Dream Fund” to help us provide this experience to more couples. Your contribution is completely voluntary and we thank you for any donation you can make.