Enrich your relationship with your spouse at a Birch Run MI Marriage Encounter experience!
The casual, “unplugged” atmosphere of this weekend experience will enhance your time together so that you and your spouse can use these precious 44 hours to get away from jobs, chores, and kids to learn and practice unique, loving, and effective communication techniques that will help you discover a new, more joyful way to live.
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Two nights (Friday & Saturday) lodging for you and your spouse at the Comfort Inn in Birch Run, MI.
- Three (3) meals on Saturday (breakfast, lunch, dinner), and two (2) meals on Sunday (breakfast and lunch) each for you and your spouse.
- All program materials used during your experience as well as access to resource materials following your experience.
We want your Birch Run MI Marriage Encounter experience to be as stress-free as possible for the two of you, so we have already negotiated a contract for your lodging and meals. You only need to pack your bags and show up!
- $345/couple (making this all-inclusive Birch Run MI Marriage Encounter experience only $172.50/person!) for lodging and food.
- This payment is required at the time of your online application using your credit/debit card, or with registration and payment offline by check.
- Financial assistance is available for those in need – please contact us prior to applying.
The $345/couple cost is refundable if you cancel on or before April 15, 2022. Registration payments received and/or refund requests made for the Birch Run Marriage Encounter experience after April 15, 2022 cannot be accommodated due to contractual guarantees with the venue.
Lutheran Marriage Encounter is a 501(c)3 organization that depends entirely on couple contributions to continue this ministry and offers assistance through our Dream Fund to couples whose finances cannot stretch to cover the per couple lodging/meals cost. On Sunday afternoon of your Birch Run MI Marriage Encounter experience, you will be offered the opportunity to contribute to the Lutheran Marriage Encounter “Dream Fund” to help us offer this experience to more couples. Your contribution is completely voluntary and we thank you for any donation you can make.